“Love the atmosphere, decor.”
Review of Ruby Blues Winery

Ruby Blues Winery
Ranked #11 of 91 things to do in Penticton
Reviewed September 13, 2013

A great place to relax and enjoy a great tasting. Wines were very good. Loved the decor inside and outside. Very friendly dog that loves to be petted. Just a great overall feel to the place.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Blues Winery

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My friend and I visited 8 wineries in the area, and this was by far the best. Starting with the VW hippie bus on the main road, combined with the expertise and knowledge from our host, and the amazing Red Stilleto, it was a great visit. The surprise of the day was the delicious Gewurztraminer. I wasn't going to try it, but the great story by our host convinced me. Don't pass this place by.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

What Can I say, I love the wine....RED Stilleto (Amazing), Viogner (Excellent), pretty much all the wines we sampled are great. From Start to Finish, you get an a wonderful sense of welcome, and feel like you are part of the wine family :). Staff is knowledgeable, and helpful. Our experience is always great, and because of the excellent wine, and staff, I always come back to this winery and bring new clients and friends with me. Thank you Ruby Tuesday for your excellence in wine and customer service!! 5 STAR!
PS - If this is your first time going to visit, bring your camera, beautiful art and scenery to make your photo marvelous!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have visited Ruby Blues each summer for the last three summers and have not been disappointed yet! Their staff provides much fun during the tastings. There isn't a charge for the tastings and if you sign up for their wine club ( have two cases a year delivered to your house) you save 15% on the wines you purchase at the winery.
Rick was our wine educator for our tasting. We had our wine tasting on the patio and enjoyed every minute of our time there. There are really cool funky shoes you can purchase as well in their wine shop!
We will be back again next summer!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We visited Ruby Tuesday Winery last Thanksgiving with a group of friends. We were given the best introduction by Prudence and left the Valley knowing this was our favorite winery. We are going back again this year to visit and see our friends. The atmosphere is amazing. There wines are amazing. I took home more than a few cases and loved every minute of it. Thank you Ruby Tuesday