“Get rid of that lady and it would be perfect”

Poplar Grove Winery
Ranked #23 of 91 things to do in Penticton
More attraction details
Owner description: Poplar Grove Winery is a boutique winery on the slopes of the Naramata Bench. Poplar Grove began in 1995 as the quintessential garage winery. Our goal is to produce world-class wines from our family-owned estate grown fruit.Currently, we make six estate wines: Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, and a Bordeaux blend called The Legacy.
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Whoever she is, I bet some are the reviews are about her. I believe the word "pretentious" was thrown around and that was what see is. She had a condescending attitude and was downright rude. We wanted to get more bottles of the lovely viognier, but decided against supporting this place too much. If only the service was as good as the wine.

1  Thank EvelynLoh
There are newer reviews for Poplar Grove Winery

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We ate here on Saturday 12/04/2014 and again the paella was to die for,my wife had chicken which was also very good.We will be back before too long.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and me went to The Poplar Grove Winery for lunch, we were given a great welcome and the Pasta was absolutely great. It was so good we went back for Dinner on Thursday 17th of October with a friend and we all had the paella, again a truly great evening and the paella was excellent. The wine both red and white that we had were very good as well.
Well done Poplar Grove Winery

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were on a 10 stop "wine safari" the other day in Penticton, B.C.
Our wine tasting was the best wine of the day here, ( if you like big bold reds...) Try the Legacy and the CSM. Delicious !,,

Speaking of delicious...I had their pasta for lunch. I have to say it was one of the best pastas I've ever had. Top 5 for sure!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went to this winery thinking it would be wonderful because the building and the view are amazing...What a joke! We walked in and were completely ignored by the staff, we were looking for perhaps even one friendly face to greet us, NOPE...NOT ONE!!!!
There are so many wineries in the area to visit I would suggest by passing this one as it was a waste of time.
They should get some advice on customer service from any one of the other wineries around them.

2  Thank Michelle P