All reviewsfruit saladboiled eggshideaway roombaked muffinsjacuzzi roompartial view of the lakecontinental breakfastacross the streetgreat locationwalking distance to restaurantslarge balconyeach morningwe loved our stayplace to staynice roompleasant staymini fridge
Reviewed March 18, 2017

I stayed here while on a work trip. I rented the Grande Room, which has a nice table and chairs to work at with a view of the lake. It was really helpful to have the fridge in the room and Elise will make you hot water for tea when you need a cuppa! There was parking right in front of the stairs to get to the B&B. Be mindful that there are stairs to get from the street into the B&B, and also stairs to get to the rooms. Most would not even notice this, but stairs can be difficult for some folks. I also very much enjoyed being greeted by sweet little Happy to pooch when I got back each day. There is a nice, light, continental style breakfast each morning which was perfect for me. Granola, yogurt and the fresh fruit salad was my go-to before work. All in all, an excellent place to stay. I only imagine it will be even better in the summer. I also regret not going for a manicure at the spa just downstairs! The only recommendation I would make re: improvement is that I missed having a small electric kettle, tea cup, etc. in the room. This would be an excellent touch.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a mountain view. If you need a lake view, book the Grande Room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights in February while in town for meetings. The place was very comfortable and clean. The bed was really comfortable. The manager was very nice and chatty and her dog is friendly but not pushy. The fruit salad at breakfast was really wonderful. Location for the summer would be great as the beach is across the street. We enjoyed walking on the walkway along the beach If you want more privacy, choose one of the rooms with a separate entrance. You have to be okay with stairs to stay here..

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2017

We stayed here for one night (24th Feb) and we cannot fault anything. We stayed in the "Le'Presidente" room, and it was very spacious. Breakfast was really nice, a lot of choices, amazing fruit salad. Perfect location. Will definetly stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2016

Stayed here by accident. Was busy when I did the booking and didn't realize it was a B&B until I arrived. Place is clean, room was very nice, just not a B&B person. I prefer more privacy. For those that like the B&B experience, highly recommended when in Penticton.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

5 star B and B ! Hospitable inn-keeper Elise and her cute dog Happy are an asset to this place. Extremely clean and well maintained. Living area is warm and cozy. Breakfast continental in style : fab fruit salad ! Would stay here again without a shadow of a doubt !

Thanks !