See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Literally what my title says. Shower mouldy. Staff were friendly but didn't really know the area very well. Check out was at 11 but the owner was knocking on our door at 10:30. Has a pool, would not swim in it. Weird fake dog in lobby and fish tank that has never been cleaned. Way Over priced for what it is. Was as clean as it could be but not super clean like it says on the billboard lol.

Date of stay: August 2017
3  Thank Scar12345678
Reviewed August 23, 2017

We arrived rather late in the evening and had to actually wake the proprietor up. Did not think to ask to see the room before handing over $166.75. Big mistake. The room was very dark and small, dark furniture looked very old and dust was everywhere. I was afraid to sit on the couch. We stayed only because it was after midnight and we were exhausted. Never again and I would not send my worst enemy there! I believe this to be my first ever bad review of a hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beverley S
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Although the decor was dated the room was clean and in a good location. Great price point for this time of the year. The only 2 real complaints were the a/c unit next door was very loud running all night outside our bedroom window and the toilet did not flush the greatest. Overall would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, bed was comfortable and air conditioner worked. Toilet and shower worked but both are due for a renovation / refresh. There were only basic cable channels 1 to 13 (what?). The room is due for renos.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Unfortunately we booked this; arrived and paid early. Had a function to go to for the day; boy was that a mistake. We really should have asked to see the room first before we paid. Upon entering room which had a double bed, was very dimly lit and had very old furniture we were disappointed. Looking under the entrance door we could clearly see that there was a gap where the daylight reached through and any other critters that wanted to. We simply couldn't stay, lost our full room fee which I guess is fair but will never book here again. If you want bright and modern, do not stay here. The parking spaces are not large enough for large cars or trucks. Hope this is helpful. From my previous reviews, you can tell I do not give negative reviews unless it is warranted. Thank you.

Room tip: Try the Ramada Hotel in Kelowna, they fit us in last minute and saved the day. Awesome rooms.
Date of stay: August 2016