See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Found this spot just by accident. Late evening driving, stopped at a couple of places that looked bit sketchy. Drove in, friendly staff and front desk was neat and clean. Rates were very reasonable, room was spotless, bed was comfortable, cable TV had an excellent choice of channels.

Excellent location close to all attractions and the beach area. Not a resort for a long stay but excellent value for one or two nights.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank CalT1420
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I don't think that I have ever been so glad to have found all of my other hotels in Penticton full. I got to stay at the Apple Tree. Other reviews are bang on: a little older, but clean and comfortable. It was a relief to come "home" to that hotel every night! My only complaint is that the air conditioner is very loud as is the bathroom fan (which is on the same switch as the bathroom light).

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank stonesqd
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here in the past, the location in convenient to shopping etc.

We stayed in a family suite, this offered plenty of room. However the air conditioning is only in the main room...the weather was in the 90s while we were visiting so it was quite warm!

The wifi was terrible, it kept cutting out. We would stand outside the room to have reliable service...there were others doing that as well.

The pool is nice to have at the end of the day.

It is a basic motel, offers a continental breakfast which is nice to have.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank MrsMatt65
Reviewed January 18, 2017

This is a great place to stay. They gave me a clean room at a fair price, and I was even checked on after my day surgery. Every staff members/owners I dealt with were very accommodating. The location is excellent, Cherry lane shopping center is just steps away. I would highly recommend the Barley Mill Pub as well.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank s4andy
Iqbal B, Manager at Apple Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Good Day

We appreciate that you took the time to review your stay with us while in Penticton. We wish you all the best and speedy recovery.

Terri & Jason
Apple Tree Inn

Reviewed August 22, 2016

We stayed 8 days. The hotel and area is very nice. Clean rooms, nice front yard, big, clean and worm swimming pool. Everyday cleaning service in rooms available. Very good location. Close to lots of stores and very close to Sakha Lake beach. Lake nice and worm. Rooms are clean, little bit tight, but have kitchen and good size washroom. Laundry available on site. Very good apples on front tree :) Will recommend to friends :)

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank krystian m
Iqbal B, Manager at Apple Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Good Afternoon

Thank You for taking the time to review your families stay with us at the Apple Tree Inn while vacationing in Penticton. Your feedback helps us to improve services for our guests to enjoy.

We love the apple tree has it provides a delicious afternoon snack and some great shade to relax under.

Terri & Jason