“Owners are incredible”

Ranked #6 of 44 Hotels in Penticton
Armstrong, Canada
“Owners are incredible”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Have had a medical experience while on our holiday. My husband was hospitalized and then needed to be medevac'd. I can't explain how helpful they have been in this complicated time.
The pool is the hot spot ;with many families coming year after year.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank Dianne U

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We held our family reunion at the Bowmont Motel , May 2014, and couldn't ask for a better venue.
The owners made us all feel like we were part of their family and were so obliging ensuring that we were all comfortable and having a wonderful time. The rooms were clean and comfy and the kitchens were nice and big and fully stocked . The young family members enjoyed swimming in the beautiful pool , while the older family members enjoyed the grassy courtyard area to mingle. We've already taken the vote to return to the Bowmont Motel for the next reunion, but I know many of us will be back before that with our own families. I have been going to Penticton every year with my family and the Bowmont Motel is by far the most family friendly motel we have ever stayed at !!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Heather M
Duncan, Canada
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Each year in mid June I return to the Bowmont Motel while attending a bridge tournament. It is like going home. The owners are extremely accommodating and friendly. The motel is not new but the beds and rooms are very clean and comfortable. I am able to cook meals and enjoy the pool, hot tub and sauna, which are all within seconds of my room. When the time comes to check out, I am sure to prebook for the following year. Thanks Christine, Dan and staff for your great service. You are the best!!!!

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if you have trouble with stairs ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Shirley C
Penticton, Canada
Reviewed May 29, 2014

In the middle of April 2014 I came to Penticton and because I got a room and have been here ever since. This is the best motel I have stayed at in all my travels. The owners are very friendly and make sure you are comfortable and have everything you need at all times. It is very quite and the view is out of this world. I will never stay anywhere else when I come to Penticton after staying here It is close to most things you would need. I highly recommend it to anyone coming to Penticton no matter how long you are staying.

Room Tip: Just a great place to stay no matter what room you are in There is a park across the street for kids...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Although this is an older motel, the rooms have been updated quite nicely with comfortable beds, and clean linens. The building is well maintained with hot tub pool & sauna all amenities fully functional. Great location with everything you need nearby.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Vernon, Canada
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have been coming back to the Bowmont for ten years and it always feels like coming home. The staff are so accommodating and friendly, and Dan even helped me tune up my bike (THX)! I love the location - in the heart of Penticton but just off the loud and busy strip. I will continue to make the Bowmont my hotel of choice when coming to Penticton.

Room Tip: This is such a great hotel if you have kids! There are twin beds for the picky ones, or if bunking w...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The Bowmont is the only place I every stay when in Penticton.

They are always able to accomodate my family and will go out of their way to help make our stay more enjoyable. The rooms are comfortable, clean and our kitchenette made for the perfect weekend not having to eat in a restaurant every meal.

I will be staying at the Bowmont next time for sure, and the time after that!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends