“Great Location and Friendly Staff”

Tiki Shores Inn and Suites
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I recently stayed here during the August Labour day long weekend and absolutely loved it. This place is right in the middle of everything which is what made our stay more memorable. Clean rooms with everything you would want in a room with affordable price. I'd recommend it for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013
TikiShores, Manager at Tiki Shores Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you very much for the nice review!! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The unit we had was at the front overlooking Okanagan Lake and it had its own little grassy courtyard with table and chairs. Lots of people walking by in the summer but was wonderful and quiet in the springtime. We had 3 bedrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen as well as our own barbecue right outside our door. Tracey at the reception desk was very friendly and accommodated all of our needs.
There are several restaurants close by and it is just a short walk down to the SS Sicamous paddlewheeler and other fun activities.
I would give Tiki Shores a 4 1/2 star rating but Trip Advisor doesn't do halves.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank FishandRose

Thank you for the nice review! We're glad you had a nice stay with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This would be my 5th stay at Tiki Shores and I have yet to experience anything but hospitality. I have stayed alone, stayed with friends , with my husband and as a family. There has never been an issue. My usually unobservent husband commented that this is the nicest suite hotel we have ever stayed in. The kids look forward to our trip because they love the pool, the beach that is across the street and the ice cream store down the block. Although not situated at the hotel the kids also look forward to the Crepe Lady ( located at the Sicamous ).
Front desk is always open to our requests and usually complies. Reservations are quick and easy.
I have stayed over the long weekend in May where the hotel was full with young people in town for soccer and hockey and yes they did party ,but there was no issue with them being too loud or disrespectful. As a matter of fact Front Desk ask me personally on many occasions if the partiers were too loud.
I just returned from a 9 day stay as I was participating in the Inaugural Challenge Penticton. The staff threw their support behind the new race,decorating the front desk, wearing race shirts ...it was so amazing to see support from local businesses.
This time we stayed upstairs in a two bedroom with a patio. It was fantastic !! Have morning coffee outside, BBQ in the evening , sipping wine when the sun goes down. Room was clean and stocked .Housekeeping had some new gals and they needed a couple of reminders but that is nothing to get my feathers in a ruffle.
I will never stay anywhere else in Penticton ....the location is second to none. Prices are reasonable. Staff always welcome me back....its kind of like coming home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
TikiShores, Manager at Tiki Shores Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for such a nice review! We are so glad that you always come back and always look forward to your arrival! See you at the end of the month :)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I had a great stay here on the long weekend. Can't ask for a better location. The price was right and the staff here are awesome. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We will be back forsure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the nice review! You definitely can't beat the location! We hope to see you again :)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped by for the weekend and enjoyed my stay there. Prices were reasonable, Staff was courteous, rooms were clean. Exactly what I was looking for. Great location on the strip and right in front of the lake.

"I'll be back..."
-Terminator

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Hi Scott!
Thank you for the good review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed here during the August long weekend, and was quite impressed with my overall stay. We'd never been to the Okanagan and this place was right in front of the beach! Clean rooms and friendly staff, we had no complaints with the noise and/or smoking issues despite what I've read. I'd mentioned to the front desk lady that it was my first time visiting, so she took the time and went through all the places we should check out. Would definitely recommend this hotel and we'll be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lois b
TikiShores, Manager at Tiki Shores Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Hi Lois!
Thank you very much for the great review! We look forward to your return next year :)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel on a last min trip. I got a room right away without a reservation I was surprised because of the time of year. The staff was very friendly and offered to help me with my luggage to my room. The room was very clean and comfortable. The price was just right too. Perfect for my needs.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Lindsay M

Hi Lindsay,
We're glad that we were able to accommodate you! We hope to see you again! Thanks for the review!