“Great place to stay on the main strip”

Tiki Shores Inn and Suites
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I had a great stay here on the long weekend. Can't ask for a better location. The price was right and the staff here are awesome. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We will be back forsure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
TikiShores, Manager at Tiki Shores Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for the nice review! You definitely can't beat the location! We hope to see you again :)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped by for the weekend and enjoyed my stay there. Prices were reasonable, Staff was courteous, rooms were clean. Exactly what I was looking for. Great location on the strip and right in front of the lake.

"I'll be back..."
-Terminator

Hi Scott!
Thank you for the good review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed here during the August long weekend, and was quite impressed with my overall stay. We'd never been to the Okanagan and this place was right in front of the beach! Clean rooms and friendly staff, we had no complaints with the noise and/or smoking issues despite what I've read. I'd mentioned to the front desk lady that it was my first time visiting, so she took the time and went through all the places we should check out. Would definitely recommend this hotel and we'll be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lois b
TikiShores, Manager at Tiki Shores Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Hi Lois!
Thank you very much for the great review! We look forward to your return next year :)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel on a last min trip. I got a room right away without a reservation I was surprised because of the time of year. The staff was very friendly and offered to help me with my luggage to my room. The room was very clean and comfortable. The price was just right too. Perfect for my needs.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Lindsay M

Hi Lindsay,
We're glad that we were able to accommodate you! We hope to see you again! Thanks for the review!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our stay at the Tiki Shores was an all around great stay! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff were very accomodating and nice. It's located right across from the beach which we loved! I've stayed in some pretty bad places and this was definitely not one of them. I'd recommend it for sure!

Hi Kelsey,
Thank you for the nice review, we're glad you had a nice stay with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stayed at Tiki Shores during my summer holidays. I always check reviews and have to say that I did not experience what the others below have experienced. I found the front desk clerk to be cheerful and very helpful with current events and activities going on in the area. My room was clean and ready upon my arrival! My room was a standard room but I did ask for a 2 bedroom deluxe for next time! I plan to come back to Tiki Shores next summer and have even made the suggestion to friends who are having a corporate event in Penticton to stay there! Definitely wonderful location-across from a beautiful beach! And the price was reasonable for the time of year!!

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for the review and the recommendation to your friends. We hope to see you again :)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am a returning customer at the tiki shores hotel. My husband and I stayed there twice this past summer and both times we had a fantastic time. Our room was clean and tidy everyday..unlike other hotels we've stayed at before. The workers were also really nice and accomdating. Anyways I would strongly suggest staying here. One last thing, it's a great location, right by the beach.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad your husband and yourself enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again!