“Affordable yet Good!”

Tiki Shores Inn and Suites
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our baseball team recently had the pleasure of staying at the Tiki Shores. Tracy, the manager, was excellent in accommodating our group. Her sign even said "Welcome Poco Elite!" That is our team name. Most of the rooms were updated with laminate flooring. The 1 and 2 bedrooms came with a full kitchen. The rooms were kept very clean. They had a pool that was set at the far end of the property with a grassy area off to one side with a bbq area. The Tiki Shores was in an excellent area. It was right across from a beautiful swimming beach and about a 10-15 minute walk to the casino. Our teenage girls loved the location. They had their freedom to walk to various coffee shops and beach. Our team will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: The two bedrooms are quite spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rainboots
There are newer reviews for Tiki Shores Inn and Suites

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the suite with kitchenette overlooking the lake. We had a large balcony on the second floor to enjoy the view of the lake. We had a king size bed that was really comfortable. Everything was clean and bright. The kitchenette is good for making our breakfasts and lunch and there are so many restaurants on this main strip in front of the lake to eat at, that we went out to different restaurants for dinner. So if you are looking for reasonably priced, bright, and super clean rooms, with an exceptional location and view, go to Tiki Shores. You can't miss it....just look for the palm tree sign!

Room Tip: ask for King bed, with kitchenette, full lake view. It's awesome.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Westgatelady
TikiShores, Manager at Tiki Shores Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

We enjoyed having your team stay with us! See you again!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Tiki Shores has a very nice friendly staff, especially Tracey at the Reception Desk. We had a 3 bedroom unit with a little courtyard (including barbeque) and wonderful view of Okanagan Lake. Our unit was very roomy with a well equipped kitchen, comfy beds and nice plump pillows. It was very quiet although it might be different in peak season. Our only complaint was the small bathroom. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank FishandRose
TikiShores, Manager at Tiki Shores Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Thank you for the nice review! We're glad you liked your stay with us. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had stayed at the Tiki Shores Motel in Penticton a couple of weeks ago.My wife was there on business and I just tagged along.We did try to get a Bigger Hotel such as the Casino.It was all full so we decided to stay at the Lake area somewhere.I am very glad we did.Awesome stay great suite we had.Huge Jacuzzi tub in the room.I would strongly recommend this Motel.Great service.Very clean.All good in my books.we will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 965StephenC
TikiShores, Manager at Tiki Shores Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had a business meeting in Penticton in February and wanted to thank the Tikki SHores for upgrading me to a beautiful site for me and my family. The Okanagan was chilly but the walks on the beach out front were great,as well the shopping and restaurants nearby. Thank to Tracy for the amazing service and to the housekeeper that did up our room each day (Leslie) Thank you thank you and we will be back.

Room Tip: Ask them for an upgrade to a suite
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Naz Z

Thank you for the review! See you this summer :)

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We are frequent visitors to Penticton, stayed lots of places from the big swanky to small resorts, but nothing compares to the value + comfort of Tiki Shores! We have stayed at Tiki our last 4 or 5 visits and won't consider staying anywhere else now. Rooms are clean, location is excellent, across from the beach, the view is awesome, feels like a tropical holiday. We really enjoy the off season too and with their great off season rates its makes for a super affordable quick getaway, plus the bonus of having a kitchen in the suite helps the budget too. Staff went out of their way last visit to find us a room to extend our stay. Beds are comfortable, linen is fresh, parking is ample. There's also a great seafood resteraunt nearby too. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert L

Thanks! See you again soon!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My overall experience with Tiki Shores is just awesome. My room is very clean and welcoming and NO bed bugs. The staff/s are so helpful and accommodating. They made my whole Penticton experience sooo memorable. When I was checking-in there was an envelop waiting for me with different activities that I can do. Which they designed according to my lifestyle. Stayed there by myself for a week and always felt safe and secured. By the end of my stay I didn't even want to leave. There were even times I just want to stay in my room and look outside my balcony. My bed was just so inviting. The pillows and duvet are just so soft and clean. I mean very clean. Not your typical hotel beds that uses duvets over and over again and hasn't been washed for ages. Kitchen has everything you need. If there's anything you need like coffee or soaps just give them a call and they're more than happy to replenish your supplies. Well I tried so hard to upload photos but it's not uploading, too bad. So just check out their website.

Room Tip: Well all rooms has it's own perks. They have rooms with a view, rooms with a jacuzzi, or with ba...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo