“WOW! Fantastic stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Penticton
KeriGlen Lakeview Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 19 Penticton B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 10, 2012

KeriGlen Lake View B&B is a fantastic place to stay and relax. I had a wonderful week away from the hustle and bustle of my busy life and I cannot wait to return. It was like a home away from home but without the stress.

This beautiful B&B has stunning views of the Okanagan lake and a cute 9-hole golf course with nothing blocking the view. The beds are amazing and the lines are FANTASTIC. Now, let me tell you, the food is amazing. Elsie is a fantastic cook and her jellies/jams and canned fruits are to die for.

I would recommend (and I have many times already) this B&B to any and all of my friends and family. It was my first experience in a B&B but I can't wait to do it again for our annual trip. :)

If you are visiting Penticton, take the time to go wine tasting. You will leave with great knowlege and an appreciation for wine.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I am writing this review a bit late, but it was my first time at a B&B and I had a great stay here. Elsie was friendly and gave me great tips on what to see and where to go. Breakfast was great, with a very nice view of the lake.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you want a quiet place with all the comforts of home, KeriGlen B&B is the place to stay when visiting in the Penticton area. It is your home away from home! Elsie is an amazing host and her meals are unforgettable. The view overlooks the lake and at night, while sitting in the hot tub, you can see Penticton's night lights. The beds are so comfortable and the rooms have all the amenities you need. I would highly recommend the KeriGlen B&B whether you are travelling alone, travelling as a couple or with a group of people.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I am writing this review late, but better late than never right?! What promted me to write this review was the fact I recently stayed at a B&B in Idaho and could not have been more disappointed. I knew I had to give credit to Fred and Elsie immediately and am thankful my first experience at a B&B was with them, if it hadn't been I can say after what I just experienced I would never do the B&B thing again. So thank you Fred and Elsie, your hospitality was above and beyond, the food absolutely wonderful, the beds comfy, I couldn't have wanted more! These hosts are terrific, made us feel welcome as well an added touch was the invitation to have our family come over for a visit/dinner that we cooked in the outdoor kitchen. I would definitely stay at KeriGlen again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you ever find yourself in a little slice of paradise called Penticton, BC, you simply MUST treat yourself to a stay at KeriGlen B&B. Elsie and Fred will make you feel like a beloved family member as they cater to your every whim. KeriGlen has the comforts and amenities of a 5 star resort, but with the down home feeling of coming home for the holidays (if you really Really like your parents!) Elsie can make any food on the planet to the pickiest specifications and dietary restrictions and Fred will ensure that you don't lift a finger and can just sit back and enjoy! These hosts are amazingly kind (Elsie meets you with to go coffee on your last day so you don't miss your flight And packs you sandwiches for the plane!) and KeriGlen is a beautiful, comfortable, wonderful place to stay!

Room Tip: There is no fitness center to speak of (besides the great outdoors) and there is not a pool, but a h...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is a fantastic bed & breakfast. The owners are extremely friendly and hospitable, not to mention amazing cooks! The view and accommodations are top notch. Highly recommended!! We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the one with the most futuristic shower ever! Tons of shower heads, steam feature, and radio...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gramity
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We could not fault this B&B. The hosts we most helpful and friendly. Every need was catered for: lounge area, outside patio as well as very clean and comfortable room. Magnificent views over the lake and valley. Fred and Elsie were there if you needed to chat about: wineries, First Nation, education, etc. Even their dog, Peaches was available to lead you on a local walk and then lead you back if you lost your way. Probably the best B&B we have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter what room you select, you will be spending most of your time relaxing on the pati...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple