“Food and Service”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Penticton, BC
“Food and Service”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My chicken was not cooked, and when I said something about it the waitress - instead of running it back to the kitchen - picked it up off my plate, inspected it, then told me she thought it looked cooked.

Shortly afterwards the manager came out, and was full on yelling at a different waitress for reasons unknown, but it was right in front of our table!

I realize that its not a fine dining restaurant, but that atmosphere was definitely undesirable.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank tb444

Dublin, Ireland
“comforting food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was a homely style pub with nice wooden beams. The staff were very friendly and helpful with the menu and helped us to make good choices with lots of patience!! The food when it arrived was excellent and filling Not overly expensive for the quality.

Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Best service great people”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Me and. My wife visited. This pub on our way in Penticton and loved it fish and chips best I have ever had. Waitress had our order and greeted us with a nice a smile. Very nice and Clean

Kamloops, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For flat beer and bad service”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Waitress tried to server me flat beer on more then one occation. You might get your food, or they might forget to order it. Go anywhere but this place, the stafff just don't care, and you will most likely get overcharged for you drinks!!

1 Thank Fredrickineb
Penticton
“Very NICE PEOPLE AND PUB”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

excellent meeting place went their for dinner food was very good and the service was excellent . and their Patio is very nice and enjoyable for the summer