“Exceptional quality”
Review of Cormier's Studio

Cormier's Studio
Ranked #1 of 19 Penticton B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 28, 2014

3 nights feeling spoiled by all the attention to detail. Very comfortable bed and well equipped kitchenette. Kena has a great eye shown in the presentation of the 3 rooms and in her artwork. Loved the metalwork too. Breakfast is a real gourmet treat with a beautiful view. Interestingly everyone we spoke to In the town and Dino from Grape Escapes confirmed that it was an 'excellent choice'. Looking forward to coming back here as soon as possible.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank STrema
viewart, Owner at Cormier's Studio, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to meet both of you & I hope to see you back here once again, too! Have a happy summer and good luck with your studies and new job!!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We truly enjoyed our stay at Cormier's Studio. The room was beautiful, modern, and immaculate. We will definitely be back! After a nightmare experience at a different B&B in Penticton last year, this was a refreshing change; we were able to come and go as we please. We were quite busy so we didn't get a chance to have breakfast, but after hearing such great reviews, we definitely will next time! Already looking forward to our next stay. HIGHLY recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
viewart, Owner at Cormier's Studio, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Am soooo happy to hear that we turned your negative B&B experience in our fair city into a positive! Love to have you visit us again....wishing you a happy & fun filled summer in Kimberly!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I love it here and stay when I work in the area. its like a small apt. but what I like the most is all the small things real coffee,real cream, robes you get a little cold there's a cosy blanket a foot away. its quiet, serene, a real treat when you travel as part of work. never had breakfast as I have to work early. but love this place, oh did I mention little courtyard and even a yoga matt.

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
viewart, Owner at Cormier's Studio, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thanks for the kind words, we try our best to make the space as comfortable & cozy as home .....myself, I like to stretch in the morning so a yoga mat was a must! Hope you enjoy a sunny, happy Spring!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We've stayed at a lot of B&B's, this is one of the best!! Very comfortable, close to everything, and cozy. We loved staying out on the patio drinking coffee in the am. Very awesome place to stay!! We will be back, and will refer our friends to this place! :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Our stay at Cormier's was wonderful. Our hostess, Kena, was friendly and helpful. Our room was really nice and well appointed. We were concerned about staying in a B&B fearing a loss of privacy and not wanting to feel like we were intruding in someone's home, but it couldn't have been further from the truth. Very private, quiet suites and close to the beach and downtown. We ended up parking our car and walking almost everywhere. We will be back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 8, 2013

As I booked my stay very last minute, I didn't have a ton of options for my quick personal getaway, but I could not have asked or imagined that I would have ended up in more ideal place. From their location (on the hillside, private but very walkable to city, lakeshore and beach, even a couple wineries) to the amenities in the room-extremely clean, modern, bright, very conformable - everything was ideal. I actually didn't need to use my car at all. It's a short block and a half walk to the Kettle Valley Trail which provides walking, jogging and biking opportunities then down to the Bench Artisan Market pretty much across the street or of course you can take advantage of the breakfast option that Kena offers. I chose the non breakfast option, but everyone I spoke to or ran into once they heard where I was staying raved about Kena's cooking so I will definitely be choosing that option the next time I book. Both Kena and Lawrence offer a very warm and personable welcome. They offer modern amenities and their attention to detail is great! High speed internet access, yoga mat, beach towel, mini fridges, fully equipped small kitchen, dvd player, full binder of menus, event calendars, maps in the room are all examples of what you can expect. Whether you are travelling solo, on business or as a couple, you won't be disappointed in any way. Book early so you don't miss out on this relaxing, ideal B&B experience! Ps. They are also one of the few B&B open year round and would be ideal for anyone in town visiting family or just in town over the winter months!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent gem tucked away in the heart of Penticton. The accommodations were very well appointed. Not a detail was overlooked. Clean, modern, visually appealing, and best of all comfortable. Breakfast is superb and a daily delight. You feel like you are visiting friends

• Stayed: May 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Penticton
3 mi away
Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre
Coast Penticton Hotel
Coast Penticton Hotel
#7 of 43 in Penticton

Been to Cormier's Studio? Share your experiences!