“Good decent consistent food and service ”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I love going there every other week! Food is always consistent, comfortable atmosphere, decent service. It's a good place to go with the family and be comfortable!

There are newer reviews for White Spot

Reviewed January 17, 2014

What can I say about White Spot? It's a fast, cheap and an easy place to grab some lunch or a quick dinner. The service at the New West location is always efficient and the staff are always friendly and helpful. The location is quite convenient as it's connected to the mall so that it's a better choice than to eat greasy mall food. The atmosphere is always warm and welcoming and there's a variety of choices listed on the menu to appeal to most diners. I would definitely recommend their burgers with fries and gravy. It's nothing too fancy, but it's satisfying!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Our group of 10 came in for dinner and the staff was very quick to put tables together for us. Server was right there with menus and water, and came back 10 minutes later to take our order- good timing. That was great! Unobtrusive, quick service.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were at White Spot for the second time in as many weeks and I was craving fish of some kind. The waitress pointed out the special - ribs with hedgehog gelato for dessert. I was going to pass but upon the urging of my distaff side I ordered the rib special with bourbon BBQ sauce and hedgehog gelato. I was, am, and will be happy that I did so. It was TERRIFIC. The meat literally fell from the bone but was juicy without being fatty. The sauce had a wee kick to it (loved it!), the chips were nicely done (read crispy), the coleslaw was OK, but the hedgehog gelato ... now, that's the way to finish a meal. We are heading back REAL soon! Two thumbs WA-A-A-Y up!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have been going to this white spot for years. My kids are too old for the pirate packs now but we still enjoy the great burgers (and maybe a Nat Bailey Pale Ale).