“Great Patio friendly locals”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Paddlewheeler Pub

Paddlewheeler Pub
Ranked #37 of 259 Restaurants in New Westminster
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian, American
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berkeley, California
“Great Patio friendly locals”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Good selection of Beers, excellent food, right on the River and the "Boardwalk" spend the day on Vancouver's other Waterfront.

Visited July 2013

“Don't go here!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Three times the charm and it took three times of abysmal service to give up altogether on this local eatery. I will never go back. The wait staff blatantly ignore you and the food is bland. I thought maybe they were ignoring me and my boyfriend the first time because we are a mixed-race couple and I couldn't think of any other reason....went back with my mom, same service....tried again with a girlfriend....we almost walked out without paying for our drinks because they never came back to take an order for or food and we had to repeatedly try to flag someone down just to get our bill for the drinks. We left and walked to Cockney Kings for fish and chips instead.

Terrible. Lesson learned.

• Visited June 2013
vancouver, BC
“Great meeting place”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Fun place and I like that they put water out for the dogs on the Quay! And the smoking area is off to the side and that's a good thing!

Visited July 2013
New Westminster, Canada
“Haven't been back since”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I haven't been back since my last review of this dive but have talked to others who also state that this place has gone downhill and they(management) don't seem to care. I also left a review on their facebook page and not only was I barred for my review but was also threatened by whoever manages the site, said he(she) would throw me in the river,haha. After seeing all the other reviews on this site since I posted mine, it is very obvious that they just don't care about their customer's stay. No worries, there are other pubs....

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Paddy123154936
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Brunch”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Took our 13 year old daughter for brunch the morning after the One Direction concert and found the food and service to be excellent. Our server Alex was very attentive and took the time to interact with our family. The food was excellent and prices were reasonable. Combine that with the quay location and it was a place we would definitely visit again. Great job!

• Visited July 2013