“Best Thai food ever!! (PS/I have been to Thailand twice too).”
Review of Thai box 2go

Thai box 2go
Ranked #39 of 261 Restaurants in New Westminster
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Thai food ever!! (PS/I have been to Thailand twice too).”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Been to Thailand twice. The food there is incredible, however this new restaurant is beyond words. I'd give six stars if it were possible.

I took my mother and my cousin on opening day. My 72 year old mother had Thai food for the first time. She ordered the prawn with vegetables in a black bean sauce. She was nervous at first but after a the first taste she was hooked and said it was wonderful. Kudos to the chefs because she is a critical customer. My cousin ordered chicken in a peanut sauce, surrounded by freshly steamed broccoli. Another homerun there. I had the yellow curry with chicken as my entre (not too spicy, creamy sauce ... delicious again. We ordered Also veggie spring rolls. There were only four so we had to do rock-paper-scissors for the last one. My cousin won out. .. so we ordered another round of four for dessert.

Been back many times already. I wish it were closer and I would go daily for their specials. Very reasonably priced. I saw a lot of take out so I assume they are doing well. The service is prompt and the servers seem genuinely concerned that I am / we are enjoying our food and the experience. Everyone I have gone with or taken for the first time has loved the food. Not too spicy, unless you ask for it that way.

Smells wonderful from the street and even better inside.

Love the entrance area with the beautiful colours. The cat (ceramic?) with the waving arm in the alcove is funny. I'd like one of those for my home. Also loved the decor with the Bhudda reliefs on the wall.

This place is a jewel. Best Thai food I have ever had. The cost for three entrees, the two spring roll orders, another appetizer was under $40.00 There were even leftovers for two of us for dinner the next day.

I am a severe critic and don't usually write reviews but this one Thai Box 2Go (2 Go?) is my new favourite.

Go check it out. You will love it.

S.