“Gourmet Breakfast + Warm & Inviting”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Westminster
Lavender House Bed and Breakfast
Vancouver, Canada
“Gourmet Breakfast + Warm & Inviting”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We had the pleasure of enjoying a beautiful gourmet breakfast at the Lavender House prepared by Johanna. Her attention to detail and obvious culinary experience was unmatched in any previous B&B we've enjoyed. Both my fiance and I highly recommend staying here, you are welcomed in such a warm and friendly manner, and treated well your entire stay! As a side note, location was close to bus routes and the skytrain, which made for easy access downtown Vancouver.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We stayed here for one night and thought it was a great place to stay. We were the only guests there that night so we basically had the run of the basement, where I believe there are 1 or 2 other guest rooms in addition to the one we stayed in. There was a nice open sitting area and kitchen as well, so could be good if you want to avoid eating out every night.

The host was very nice and helpful. We had a nice healthy breakfast and had a good chat about Vancouver. It's also in a great location. We asked where to get food and the host suggested 6th ave and 6th street, which is maybe a 10 min walk. Highly recommend the Greek place as somewhere to eat near by.

Ample free parking.

Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Lavender House B&B and it was wonderful. We were in New West for eye laser surgery at London Eyes - Johanna was very accommodating and the B&B was a short two block walk to London Eyes. The beds were so comfortable and the breakfast was AMAZING!!! A definite place to experience! Going back in a month for a girls trip away and we are booked in at the Lavender House.... Best place to stay!

Kenora
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed for 10 days In April 2102 while visiting family in New Westminster. Apart from the quiet neigbourhood within easy walking distance of the downtown we were very pleased to spend time in The Rundell's lovely home. The king size room downstairs was private and comfortable with loads of closet space and access to a spacious bath. Johanna's varied breakfast menu kept us anticipating the next morning's surprise. We have stayed in many BandB's across Canada and list this at the top. Quality at affordable rates.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Karen and Dan E
yuccan2, Owner at Lavender House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
We really appreciate the reviews we receive from our guests. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again next year. sincerely, Johanna
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I was in New West for laser eye surgery. Lavender House was convenient, quiet and comfortable. An excelent place to lay low and recover. And the delicious breakfast in the morning made it all that much better. Now my wife is planning another weekend away, this time for a holiday, and hopes to stay at Lavender House.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
We look forward to seeing you again soon and also glad that the eye surgery went so well.
thanks a lot to both of you for taking the time to place a review on TripAdvisor.

All the best Johanna
Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My 24 year old daughter and I stayed at Lavender House Feb 11, 2012 so we could judge a rat show for RatspacNW Ratstravaganza held in New Westminster. I was looking for a safe place to stay without noise of the town or extra cost of parking. We felt extremely safe and even walked to uptown in the evening and back - Johanna was very good at giving the walking directions and suggested restaurants in that area. Unfortunately we could only stay one night of the two we reserved due to work back home. I hope we have another reason to visit New Westminster again as I will defiantly choose Lavender House again.
OH - excellent breakfast and conversation!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I stayed at the Lavender House B&B in New Westminster, B.C. in September 2011, and loved the experience. The warmth of the hosts, Johanna and Derrick; the amazing breakfasts; and the comfy room in a gorgeous home all added up to a wonderful experience. So much so that I came back in January 2012 with my husband - second time 'round was like I'd never left - Johanna makes you feel right at home (but it's even better!). Lavender House is perfectly located in New Westminster - another reason we keep coming back (we're already booked for June 2012).

I'm looking forward to my next stay and those delicious breakfasts, and seeing Johanna and Derrick again. Thank you for an absolutely wonderful place to call "my second home."

Judy Field

Maywood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Vancouver Metrotown
Best Western Chelsea Inn
#3 of 4 in Coquitlam

Been to Lavender House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!