“Excellent place to stay, will definitely stay here again!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Westminster
Lavender House Bed and Breakfast
Squamish, Canada
“Excellent place to stay, will definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

This is a fantastic place to stay. Very friendly and helpful hosts, amazing food and excellent atmosphere. I can't say enough good about this place. Thank you guys very much:)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Jasper
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I stayed here with my daughter and found the Lavender House to be convenient, clean, and quiet. We stayed on the upper floor in a room with two single beds. Johanna went above and beyond by ensuring that we had the upper floor to ourselves as there is one bathroom. We enjoyed the morning breakfasts, a perfect start to our day. My daughter loved staying here. She was made to feel welcome. After returning home, I received an envelope in the mail with a garment that was left behind. Another sign of the personal service that a guest can rely upon when visiting the Lavender House. We hope to return.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank SnowDomeJasper
yuccan2, Owner at Lavender House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
I am so fortunate to have so many wonderful guests stay in my home and then write great reviews. Sometimes I feel as if I should employ all of you to be my promotion guides. Thanks for a wonderful review and I am happy that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us. As to the garment return, you are most welcome. We would love to have you stay again and if we can be of assistance do let us know. Sincerely Johanna
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed October 30, 2011

It was my privilege to spend a weekend at Lavender House B&B in New Westminster, BC Canada. From the moment I arrived, I was shown the greatest hospitality. The room in the lower level apartment was clean, soothing, comfortable, and for the first time in many years I slept past 6 a.m. The bathroom had more than I needed for comfort and ease, and having the kitchen and sitting room attached offered great convenience. Johanna & Derrick were accommodating, gracious hosts who provided a gourmet breakfast and attended my every need superbly. I highly recommend a visit to their lovely home, and look forward to going there again some day.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
yuccan2, Owner at Lavender House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to sleep well. It makes my job worthwhile to know a guest has been comfortable in my home.
Comox
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We stayed at the Lavender House B&B August 26th and 27th, along with two of our adult daughters. One daughter stayed an additional day on her own. This is a very clean, attractively decorated heritage home, in a great location in New Westminster. We were in New Westminster for a friend's wedding. We really enjoyed having this relaxing retreat between the social events and to get a good nights sleep. The beds are very comfy.
Johanna and Derek made us feel at home, and Johanna served a scrumptious breakfast
each morning. They are helpful with tips about the area and have maps and tourist information available. We chose the Lavender House B&B after reading glowing reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed, and feel very comfortable recommending the Lavender House B&B to our friends and family.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Nancy L
Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed in the lower level apartment which has 2 bedrooms, a large bathroom, and a full kitchen. It has been recently renovated so it is very new and extremely clean. The breakfast is fabulous, it is very gourmet and delicious! It was a great value and very comfortable!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank xavierparis6
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Staying in Johanna and Derek's house is a highly relaxing and comfortable experience. Johanna and Derek are very nice. Their house has been extensively renovated. It is a really heritage house with lovely character. I stayed in the Haven Room which is nicely decorated with my friend. Every morning, we are served with a variety of delicious breakfast. It could definitely compared with those we see in hotels. The wonderful breakfast surprises us and charges us with energy every morning. Besides, the location of the house is also great. You can easily assess public transport as there are bus stops and sky trains nearby. Lavender House has given me fantastic experience at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this B&B to you.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Sherrilky
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The Lavender House B&B that was just starting up. It is a heritage house with lovely character.

We were given the Haven room which is on the top floor. The king bed was really comfortable. It was nicely decorated. There is a huge walk in closet complete with terry robes for guest use. we had a private, very modern bathroom next to the room. The bathroom is well decorated and clean. We had a key for the front door and were able to come and go wherever we want. We paid $75 a night and it is much more cheaper than the local hotels.

The host Johanna cooked very well. We had different breakfast every morning. The breakfast was good and the table was set beautifully. Johanna uses fresh healthy ingredients.

The house is located in a quiet residential area. It is centrally located in New Westminster and you can walk to restaurants and shops. The Japanese restaurant nearby is really fantastic.

I would highly recommend staying at Lavender House.

Stayed July 2011

BEST WESTERN Chelsea Inn
#3 of 4 in Coquitlam
Maywood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Vancouver Metrotown

Been to Lavender House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!