“Since 1994”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Been eating Mambo's Pizza since 1994 and gees wishes I would be in town right at this moment to have a slice. Keep on the good work

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Their pizzas are always really good and their delivery is FAST. They are located in the downtown area, but will deliver to north Nanaimo fairly cheaply. Imaginative and tasty vegetarian options, as well.

1  Thank nathanandjayne
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We're new to Nanaimo and only indulge occasionally,so my review can't be considered expert..but I am a bit of a "foodie",so here goes.We think Mambo's pizza is divine! I love the way they chop up the toppings.They are fine textured so the flavours are nicely distributed.It makes eating a slice easy and elegant(if one can say that about pizza).Also it makes for a pretty pizza pie.The selections are creative and well designed,so there's something for every taste.I understand from other reviewers that they will also customize.We sometimes stop in to take out two or three slices of whatever's on deck and so have had the opportunity to try a few different combinations.We have never been disappointed!The only criticism I could mke is that we like a thin crust and they don't actually offer that.Still their crust is not doughy and thick like most others and so I can't say I mind.Further, with the generous hand they use with toppings, it's probably better support.As for the service,honestly,they've always been very friendly to a couple of old fogies like us.This is absolutely our choice for this particular treat.I do wish they had a little more of a restaurant but then,I guess the price would go up...so.Anyway,we've sat there a couple of times and never felt uncomfortable.The staff make you feel at home.We went to another place when we first moved here;thought it would be good by the name,but..we'll never go there again.

1  Thank wiesia6
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Is it the best pizza I've had? No. Is it the best pizza in Nanaimo, yes, in BC, likely, and it gives Canada a run for its money. Inventive and convenient with always a bit of tongue in cheek service who cares if its 25 cents more then Dominoes, because they give you a world class slice when you're drunk and belligerent in a mining town.

1  Thank Barrett_Nash
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

My family is a big fan of Mambo. A lot of topping, crusty dough and yummy dip!! Mambo save me from cooking every weekend. Especially I love their very veggie.
Call u back on Saturday night!!:)