“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

The food and service were excellent! My only complaint would be location. Small parking lot and the air conditioning was set way too cold for my taste. We would definitely recommend this restaurant, just car pool and bring a sweater - or maybe a parka.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Love this Chinese restaurant, always fresh consistent great food. Definitely our go to place if craving Chinese. Takes a while to get your food but always piping hot and very fresh.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Greasy, bland and below average even for Chinese Canadian cuisine. They delivered to my hotel but with no sauces plum or soy, there shanghai noodles were soggy the deep fried shrimp was fishy, greasy and over battered. And like I said not even a soy or plum sauce. And when I called I was told I should have known to order some.
Never again!

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We sat on the back patio with a good view of the water (plus an equally good view of the parking lot). It is right next to an oyster processing company which can smell very ripe when operating. Luckily it wasn't and we had a really good dinner. Service was friendly, food came out quickly, larger than average portions, every dish was tasty all at average chinese food prices.
My wife who doesn't like sweet n sour chicken balls ate them here.
Well worth a visit if you're in the mood for chinese food in Nanaimo.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was our first visit and we'll definitely return. Ordered a later lunch. Kung Po Chicken was delicious, loaded with fresh veggies, cashews and just the right amount of heat. Hubby ordered a combo plate and was pleased with his meal as well. Tables at the back have a bit of a water/working dock view.