“A great start to my day!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #6 of 6 Bakeries in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great start to my day!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

From the minute I walk in the door, which is opened for me with a nice welcome by an employee to the time I'm at the till everyone is genuinely happy to serve me and almost everytime I'm told to have a good day as I leave. This Timm's def stands out above all others :)

• Visited September 2013

Victoria, Canada
“Maybe it was to early in the morning.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were leaving Nanaimo for our drive back to Victoria, about 7:00AM and wanted just a quick breakfast. we Stopped at the Downtown Location. My wife wanted a Fibre Muffin, None available ordered a Cranberry whole wheat, way to sweet could not eat, i had the biscuit breakfast with the Potato Paddie. It was luke warm and the paddie was cold. Every table in the restaurant was dirty it looked like no one had cleaned them in quite a while. NOT IMPRESSED. Why do so many people like Tim Hortons.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Wayne H
“Excellent as usual”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Tim Horton's is always good no matter what location I visit. I have been in this one just once and everyone that worked there was really nice

• Visited August 2013
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Great value, great food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stopped here for coffee and a snack on a long drive. Have been before and were looking forward to returning for the first time in 4 years. We were not disappointed. As always, there was a great range of muffins, biscuits, donuts etc. and everything was great value.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SamS97
Berlin, Germany
“Incredible value for money”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We drop by Tim Hortons several times during our holidays to Canada and we are never let down. This time, 3 of us had muffins and 1 a doughnut, all of which we enjoyed hugely. Tim Hortons always have a lot of delicious snacks on offer. We also had 3 coffees which were very good, and one thing that must be emphasised is the quality of the service. In a place like this - the sort of place with a drive-thru - you don't necessarily expect top quality service, but all of the staff looked and acted like they were enjoying serving people. And then, finally, comes the value for money- which is second to none so far here in Canada. Good service and value at a place like this are something a few similar spots in England - where I come from - could do with.

• Visited July 2013