“For quick refreshments try Tim Horton”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #6 of 6 Bakeries in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I decided while in Nanaimo to get a quick lunch. I like Tim Hortons in other towns and this Tim Hortons did not let me down. You get healthy options here which I like and also ice cream treats. Food was delicious and service was great. Why not stop by Tim Hortons in Nanaimo, Ladysmith and Duncan. They are all great spots to get a quick lunch.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

this location features Cold Stone Creamery for an ice cream treat after your lunch. Open 24 hours!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had to go to Tim Horton's because I couldn't find any other coffee houses while on my Island road trip. This was my first visit to this franchise and hopefully my last. It seems to be all about donuts and other fried horror foods, as well as flavoured coffees. When I handed the girl my travel mug for my coffee, she seemed perplexed and insisted I drink out of a paper cup – maybe so I could roll up the rim and win more gross coffee?
My advice to travellers – if you want a good coffee, keep driving. If you want to experience what is sadly known as a Canadian Institution, go in, order a bad java and then pour it out.

2  Thank burtinshaw
Reviewed March 11, 2012

great sandwiches, soups and donuts. This is a 'fast-food' kind of place with healthy eating options.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Very clean good coffee and doughnuts 24 hours. I ended up going to a few Tim Hortons as they are clean convenient and good.