“Enjoyable evening.”

Ranked #35 of 331 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Everything was good but found it a little noisy for talking. Food was plentiful and very attractive.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Blackened chicken spiced just right. Caesar dressing quite good, not too fishy. Will come back for sushi, supposed tob a treat.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love love love this restaurant. I've never had a bad experience or bad food! Make sure to come here on Valentine's Day, as they have Lobster Spaghetti...to die for! I normally get the Seafood Fettuccini which is just as good! I don't like sushi but my boyfriend does, so this place is perfect because it has many options! This is my go to restaurant for any occasion, will always be back!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Amazing atmosphere! in an ol firehouse; a hot spot for foodies, marvelous presentation, mixed crowd, fantastico! . The place rocks.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went here for a birthday party, not a large party only about 12 people. The atmosphere was nice and parking is OK. My issues were how long it took to get the food and the portion/presentation. We waited over an hour for our food, they weren't busy, and most of us showed up after work so we are HUNGRY! Service was slow, what was the point of stopping by when the main question is "how much longer will the food be"?

When the food did arrive it had poor presentation, and really skimpy. I had a chicken burger, it was broiled and had bacon with cheese, it sounded wonderfull...it wasn't. The chicken breast was tiny, one piece of bacon broken in half, little swipe of mayo, it was dry and disappointing! There was about a dozen 20 fries and then meal done!

Other than the atmosphere I can't really say anything great about it.