“Good food, mostly good service.”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #75 of 321 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Nanaimo, Canada
“Good food, mostly good service.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Been here many times over the past few years. Food is always good and tasty, and normally the service is good too. Our last time here we had a very slow and unprofessional waitress, we asked for napkins and after waiting quite awhile we just stood up and went looking ourselves. This is one of the only bad experiences we've had there.

• Visited July 2013

Nanaimo, Canada
“Varied Menu - Improved”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This restaurant has gone through some changes & happily, its improved. I like the BP menu, there's something for everyone. I went out on Valentine's Day with my son to grab a bite here. Of course it was busy, but the service was good. Someone on staff was passing roses out to women, after I left I saw a big bucket of them by the reception desk, but the old lady(me) got ignored. It didn't really matter but I thought, if you're going to do something, do it well. I didn't need them to give me flowers, but you get my drift. The food is always hot/fresh and the service is good as well.

Visited February 2013
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is always consistent”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The baked bacon penne` always hits the spot. I usually get a take out order so I can work and eat at the same time. Always check to unsure utensils are in the bag before leaving since most times they think you're taking the food home vs. back to your hotel.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Brian S
London
“Good Pizza Choice - Decent Price”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a decent pizza and a nice beer with good service from a smart pizza chain. What's not to like? You can't always find independent, artisan pizzas and this chain offers a good alternative. We had a very nice evening after a few excellent beers at the Longwood Brew Pub.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank FreelancerLondon
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Bad, overpriced, mass produced, corporate food.”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

What can you say about Boston Pizza... don't eat there? No seriously, don't eat there. You probably have already so a review doesn't seem like there is much point, but I really don't like these chain restaurants very much, so I thought a bad review was in order. Last time I went to this place, my girlfriend at the time wrote them an angry letter it was so terrible. Just stay away. Give your money to a locally owned restaurant, or at least a restaurant with tasty food.

• Visited October 2012