“Not as good as other boston Pizzas Ive been in”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #77 of 321 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian, American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver Island
“Not as good as other boston Pizzas Ive been in”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Its a weird lay out, Pizza was good, staff ok, My experience could of been better in every way. Dessert was very good
would choose some where else for a Pizza next time

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Shipmates

Nanaimo
“Pureed hamburger in my Lasagna - REALLY?”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We don't go very often as we found both the service and the food mediocre but we wanted to give them another chance. My daughter had a Spicy Perogy Pizza which she really enjoyed. I ordered lasagna. The garlic bread was very good and the first couple of bites tasted pretty good but then I got a forkful of the meat sauce and realized it was pureed/baby food hamburger and both tasted and had a terrible mouth feel. I asked the server about it and she said that's the way they make it!
Really lost my appetite! Three strikes and you are out in my book!!

• Visited January 2013
British Columbia, Canada
“Boston Microwave”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Ok, we gave it two visits before I reviewed and the best thing I can say is that they are consistent.
Service is mediocre, to be fair the second visit they seemed to be understaffed but that's not really my problem is it? Both visits the servers were rushed, inattentive and not very helpful. Both visits requests for water were ignored or forgotten and mistakes were made with our orders.
The big issue though is the food. I did make the rookie mistake of ordering something beyond their abilities, the ribs, and I should have known better. I'm fairly certain that my hapless little portion of ribs sat in the refridgerator until they got a quick zap in the microwave. Paired with a lifeless little pile of spagetti and I almost laughed when presented to me. $20 for this??? Tastless and bland, as was my wifes meal. As for the kids meal, I counted 12 french fries as the portion my son received. 12.
So many better options in Nanaimo, there is no excuse for this. I left feeling angry and cheated. $80 with no alcohol. I could have bought 4 TV dinners for $15 and had a superior meal.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank NanaimoJeff
Monnickendam, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boston pizza”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

it takes a long time fore we coult order a pizza and it also takes a lot of time before our pizza came

Visited September 2012
Nanaimo, Canada
“Bad food and sloppy service”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Food is bland and not well cooked, floor staff is untentative.

• Visited December 2011