“Old, cold and greasy”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Nanaimo, Canada
“Old, cold and greasy”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The place is dirty and smelly and our food was just terrible. Had their burger, appie platter and and a salad. Appy platter was cold and greasy, salad wilted and brown and right out of the bag fries. Burger was ok, but the size of the patty was tiny. Won't be back.

• Visited September 2012

“Overall awesome experience!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Every time I go to Mrs Riches the food, service, and atmosphere is great! I go quite often and I always leave satisfied and with a smile. I definatly recommend this place! It's one of the best!!!

Nanaimo, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Every time I go to Mrs. Riches I have had an awesome experience! The Maui ribs, wonton soups, and burgers are soooo delicious! (as you can tell I go often.. ) I definitely recommend this place!!

• Visited September 2012
Alberta
“Terrible”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We ate here at the reccomendation of family in Nanaimo because they were featured on the Food Network's You Gotta Eat Here. We figured it had to be great right? Boy we were mistaken.

I ordered the fish and chips, my fish was undercooked and had to send it back, it took them over 30 minutes to bring me out a new plate. The next plate wasn't any better because it was then over cooked and dry. My husband and nephew both had the beef dips and never in my life have I seen a beef dip with gray beef and with a mushy texture. There is a difference between tender beef and mushy grossness which this beef was.

I've eaten all over Vancouver Island from upscale restaurants to little holes in the walls and Mrs Riches is the worst place I've ever eaten.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Sportyster
Surrey, BC
“YUMMY burger, and fries fare(other items also)!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I went with my family, and we were all shocked when we entered the restaurant of how 'totally cool" (my 3 yr old son at the time stated) it was decorated with old memorabilia of cars, the burger wall of fame (2 monstrous burgers no one has EVER finished with fries, if you eat that then you get it for free) The menu was resonable, food was yummy, juicy, and flavorful. Service was great too! It is too bad I eat gluten free now, but I would definitely bring my family back again soon!

Visited September 2011