“upscale but fun!”
Review of Moxie's Restaurant - CLOSED

Moxie's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food is very good, It has a lively atmosphere.It is a little noisy at times but I like that it, has a feeling of being at a party. It is convenient to good shopping areas.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Very clean, great service, nice atmosphere, very fun ice-creams for the kids, special treatment if they know it is your birthday, tasty food.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We needed lunch and decided to try Moxie's. I had a lunch special, a quesadilla with a cup of soup and a small caesar salad and my wife had a lobster and cheese sandwich with fries. The food was good as was the coffee and the white wine my wife ordered. Service was very good.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Pretty good food here - especially the avocado rolls and cauliflower/cheese soup... wonderful - definitely love the sauce with the rolls

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went for brunch with family. The service was slow. After we were seated, it took the waitress over five minutes to come back and ask if we wanted water. I asked for coffee, and it was waaaaay too strong. Another ten minutes later she comes back to take our orders. 25 minutes later, they bring all our food at once and it was obvious that our food had been sitting on the counter for a while; it was COLD. The $12 omlette I ordered was the blandest thing I've ever tasted, even salt and pepper and ketchup couldn't save it. When I made a comment to the waitress she didn't seem to care. And I was expected to pay for this? VERY dissapointed.