“Zip lining was on my bucket list”

WildPlay Element Parks Nanaimo
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
40-Minute Nanaimo Zipline Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Aerial adventures & zip lines transform an afternoon in the outdoors into awesome recreation adventures at WildPlay Element Parks. Adults, teens, kids, and groups get back to nature, through primal fun & games that include the adrenaline pumping: Monkido® Aerial Adventure - an exclusive tree-top obstacle course, that teaches the lost art of monkeying-around. Guests conquer climbing nets, fly across zip lines, balance on wobbly bridges, take a Tarzan swing and dozens more games, 2-18m above ground. Bungy Jump - a famous 46m ankle-harnessed leap from a trestle bridge high above the Nanaimo River. Bragging rights included. Over 250,000 guests, and counting!. Primal Swing - a giant pendulum ride that arcs 39m from the trestle bridge through the Nanaimo River canyon! With intense 140kph speeds, and amazing scenery, it's a breath-taking nature experience. DragonFLY Zip Lines - two smooth, swift, and scenic flights that cross the Nanaimo River canyon. A guided adventure for those who just want to hang out and enjoy the ride. | Challenge your abilities, discover your inner monkey, spend time with friends, and evolve beyond your [self-perceived] limits in Nanaimo's most unique outdoor play space!
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Wonderful experience. Great staff. Very friendly and knowledgable. We went on the ziplining.
It was amazing. For me, challenging. I wanted to chicken out after the first zip, but the guide encouraged me to continue and I am so glad that she gave me the confidence to go on.
The Monkido was Amazing! Our grandaughter (11) had the time of her life.
Watched the bungee jumpers. I am definitely a chicken when it comes to that!!
Staff are VERY good at ensuring that safety comes first.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
in 17 reviews
in 22 reviews

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Well I gotta say I have always wanted to bungee and I am glad I did. I can not tell a lie I was terrified standing up there but the fellow running the jump was really good. Took me about a minute to gather the courage to finally jump...and what a rush !! It is a little pricey but it's something ya don't do everyday. Well worth it !!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Our family (1 adult, 4 kids 17-24) spend several hours here and the kids had a great time while mom craned her neck for photos. What an amazing concept. Absolutely gorgeous facility, and the availability of the bungee and primal swing is what brought us here instead of the Victoria location. Took advantage of both and can't wait to take them to other locations!

1  Thank Erin D
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This was our second WildPlay experience (the first was Whistler). We all had fun (even though my 11 year old was lamenting that he has to wait until he's 12 to do the "black" level!) and made it through the courses safe & sound. This location isn't as "pretty" as the Whistler one, but still very nice. (the constant road noise and/or train track noise was a little bit distracting). The staff were friendly and encouraging as they watched from below. We'd return to do this again! **on a "cheapskate" note; Some Costcos sell WildPlay gift cards - for $79.99 you get $100 in gift cards to use...helpful as this attraction is a bit pricey (but worth it!)