Book In Advance

from $24.16
from $16.10
from $104.70
More Info
All reviews primal swing bungee jump zip line fear of heights adventure course upper body strength adrenaline rush three courses great fun own pace obstacles harness blast bridge extreme fears safety
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We are here visiting from Orlando, Florida on our honeymoon. This was our first visit to BC and VanCouver Island! We were looking for soomething outdoors and fun that we couldn't do at home...THIS IS IT! Challenging mentally and physically, but GREAT FUN! The guides were AMAZING...offering tips and tricks to making it personal with pictures from your own camera! Definitely a MUST DO in Nanaimo!

Date of experience: October 2011
1  Thank BeccaSchott
Reviewed October 17, 2011

My husband and I visited Wildplay Nanaimo over the long weekend in October. We only had time to do the Monkido course (Blue and Green) and the King Swing but I would definitely recommend making a visit and trying any/all of the activities. You could easily spend a whole day there.

The grounds are clean, the staff is super friendly and welcoming, there is lots of space for friends/family to watch and take pics. There is free parking.

The Monkido course is really neat. They do a great job teaching you how to use your equipment and superivising while still letting you be independent in conquering the obstacles.

The King Swing is amazing. Definitely a unique experience. My husband and I did it together. They video taped the experience for us which was a great souvenir. Again, the staff were fabulous which makes the experience a little less terrifying!

Overall, we had a great time. Would recommend it for couples, families, groups of friends, teengers...pretty much for anyone who likes excitement and something out of the ordinary.

Thanks again to all the staff who made it such a good time.

Date of experience: October 2011
1  Thank mvici
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I miss every minute I've spent at this park. The staff are genuine amazing individuals who have so much great service to give. I would suggest this park to anybody looking for a fun way to spend their day.. WildPlay Nanaimo is run by the most passionate and amazing team and I dont think any other WildPlay can compare to the level of awesome that this park has earned.
WILDPLAY Nanaimo - You da'Best! ;)

miss you guys always.

Date of experience: April 2011
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Zip, Climb, Swing, and Jump - there are lots of ways to unleash your inner wild side! Their website is very informative about pricing and packages. We did the Monkido course which takes you all the way up into the trees and you get to climb & zipline around. We were up there with a guide for the better part of an hour. He even took some pictures of us with our camera, which was way cool, but I don't know if that is normal practice from the guides. We had a blast and entered feeling it was a bit pricey, and left feeling like it was worth every dollar we spent. Stop mulling it over and just do it!!!
Website: http://www.wildplay.com/parks/nanaimo

Date of experience: October 2010
1  Thank RoadTripChris
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Don't miss WildPlay Element Park. This was our first visit to a WildPlay and my teenage daughters 15 and 16 yrs. old, as well as my husband any I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We did the high ropes course, the girls made it to the end, and they really had to concentrate and push themselves. Our girls are very athletic and competitive and this was an accomplishment for them. Cole, a WildPlay guide did a super job explaining and encouraging all the participants. Next the girls bungeed jumped....twice! My husband and I flew down on the King Swing, it was exhilarating and super scary.!! Truly not to be missed!!

Date of experience: August 2011