“Totally Delicious”

Cuisines: Fusion, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

High quality, tasty original food! Fills a hole with great tastes.

Really nice environment and friendly staff as well.

Highly recommended lunch spot.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

everything that is served is delicious. I love everything about this place and will remain a loyal customer for as long as I am in Nanaimo. Gabriel's redefines gourmet.

1  Thank Miranda G
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I more than enjoyed the curry rice bowl that I ate when my family visited for lunch. I was hard pressed between the curry and the butter
chicken so I will have to go back a second time. It deserves the 5 out of 5. I would eat here again. The prices are pretty deadly too!

1  Thank Geoffrey Z
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I go to Gabriels all the time. Easily the best food in town and the staff are all great! Healthy organic food, great taste and local ingredients.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

in town visiting family and we wandered along commercial st. to go for lunch. my brother-in-law had been here before, said they use local foods, so we slipped in for lunch. as soon as I walked in I knew I'd be happy. 1/2 the experience of a good meal for me is the atmosphere/decor. the tables tops are made from the old bowling alley lanes. burlap on the benches. plants. black and white photos. and very good food at very good prices!! I had the thai green coconut curry with prawns, my bro the butter chicken with chutney, both very good size bowls. my husband had the wild salmon burger and a bowl of soup. this place has moved to where they are now from just up the street and I'd never ventured in, my loss! i'll certainly be back! they offer breakfast as well. plus vegan and gluten free dishes. obviously a hit with the locals!