“What a rude cook and horrible food!”
Review of Teresa's House of Burgers - CLOSED

Teresa's House of Burgers
Cuisines: American
“What a rude cook and horrible food!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Orderd the fish and chips for my son and I, and the fish was raw, so we sent it back and can hear the cook freakin out for everyone to hear, how rude is that? The waiter comes back with some diffrent fish extreamly over cooked to the point where the inside was hollow all the way thru, not only that but the fries were tastless and stail, never going there again!

2 Thank kdeanna

Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
“Worst Breakfast I've Had "Out" - Ever”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

eggs had a mucky almost colour to them, had to request ketchup - as if its not part of breakfast - toast was burned, what i ordered and what arrived were not the same - asked the waiter 'are the sausages patties, or links' - she had to ask the kitchen... was it her first day? - there was a salt shaker on the table - full of rice, NO salt in it.. not one person there when we arrived - should have been our warning. . .

I've not had a burger from 'house of burgers' - and wanted to - as the menu looks great - but the breakfast ruined that opportunity for me - as i will not be returning.

Shame.

• Visited October 2012
Nanaimo, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Home made of Everything”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have heard a lot of this restaurant, Finally I decided to try it out last Friday. What I have to say is that was the best experience I have every had. The server was fabulous, nice and friendly. The food, Yeah, I had my buffalo burger, it was tender and juicy. My wife had a Japanese burger, its properly cooked as six crispy Japanese tempura prawn with avocado in the kaiser bun.
Overall, it only cost us less than $30.00 dollars. Isn't that cheap?
Definitely will come back!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Chris W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Mgd was the best thing about this place”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Was looking forward to a good burger joint but this was really bad.started with a ceaser salad which was pretty good,then had the Arthur burger it had bacon and pulled pork, lettuce ,tomato. The pulled pork was verry spicey which it did not say in the menu,the bacon was ice cold and very dry and the bun was very cold and dry kinda crumbled and fell apart. gravy discusting cold and lumpy.server was very nice and friendly and very under stafed

1 Thank Ukrainwayne
Nanaimo, Canada
“great!!!! loved it”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My boyfriend and i went. It has good service, great food and wonderful staff. Home made cheese burgers for only 5.99 (wow) they have drinks called a fishbowls, three ounces for only 7.99!!!! All there drinks are cheap all food also good priced, you totally have to try this place!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2012