“Great food!”

Bistro at Westwood Lake
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

The food and service was terrific!
And prices were very reasonable.
I can't say enough about the food very well done. The only thing I could recommend is that the warm the bread they serve before the meals come out. It was cold. But still good. That and the room we were in was nothing special. Plain dull and a bit crowded.
Will definitely go back again!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband had our Valentine's dinner here on Feb 15th. Too late with making reservations for the 14th. From start to finish my meal was outstanding. My main entree was duck breast with raspberry sauce. It was delicious. Service matched the excellent quality of the food. We would definitely return. I am looking forward to having a meal on their patio and watching the sunset over the lake.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Food was very well presented. Raspberry sauce on the main entree made the entree delicious. Service was excellent. Price is reasonable for a quality restaurant.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My Dad passed away one week prior to the day my sisters, my mother and myself went together for lunch to remember him together and share our memories. We looked out over the lake that he so much loved to walk around over many years of living in the area. It was a very special time for us. It was quiet and peaceful, the surroundings lovely, and the food was excellent. We all especially enjoyed the lemon dessert.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We went for birthday lunch and had a nicely presented entre and amazing deserts - the chocolate pie with raspberry coolie and fresh raspberries. The other dessert was crème brule done to perfection. Also garnished with raspberries.
The heat had not been on so we were very chilly since the weather was below freezing.
Overlooks Westwood Lake - very nice.
Artwork very attractive. Bathroom was good too.
Deserts were 7.50 each. My special was "catch of the day" and since it was a treat from my friend, I didn't ask! Prices are reasonable considering the location with a view and the nice décor.