“Outstanding”

Bistro at Westwood Lake
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Friendly service, fantastic location on a warm summer day and as expected excellent food. We were there for lunch with a group of 20 or so and they still managed to make us feel like valued individual customers.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went for lunch and sat out on the patio, it was lovely overlooking Westwood Lake, the food was well presented and good. We also walked along the lake after lunch which added to the experience. Definitely will go again!! In fact I may be going today!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank lynnchev
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My Mom and I meet for lunch every Wednesday and often choose The Bistro at Westwood Lake. The food is consistently excellent, the service is always good, the setting is lovely and the prices are reasonable.

1  Thank KapNanaimo_BCCanada
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went here based on other reviews on trip advisor and was not wowed. The food was fair, I had the Arctic char with spatzle and found it to be on the greasy side and a bit too salty. I must say that the view of the lake is very beautiful but it was quite loud on the patio.

6  Thank Christine S
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Beautiful atmosphere, wonderful service and amazing food! The menu is quite different, and I believe it changes often. You will not leave hungry either. It's quite romantic, so it's great for couples. We Brought our kids last year for Mother's Day brunch and it was fine too! Nice to be outside on the patio for that. Overall I highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant