“Excellent Pho”

Pho Boi
Ranked #143 of 323 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Have tried most of Nanaimo's Vietnamese joints just for their Pho. I finally found the the place. Fantastic Pho, good quality and good pricing. Will definitely be a regular here.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My co-workers have eaten here many times before and have found out the quickest way to have lunch is to pre-order. By twisting my arm they finally talked me into going too. I had avoided this type of food fearing it would be too spicy! Boy, was I wrong! The Pho soup was very tasty and there were condiments and extras to make it as spicy as you wanted.
The food was ready only moments after we sat down and the service was quick, professional and friendly. The restaurant was very, very clean and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We come to this restaurant at least once a month. The food is fantastic! My wife and I always order the same thing. The food is delivered to our table in quick fashion and the prices are great! If you have not tried it out, do yourself a favor and go!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I went in for lunch today and order a Pho soup - it took them 25min to get my order ready - when I asked about why it's taking so long I was told that they were busy and only had one chef - when I got my order I was informed that they had not received the ticket for my order...hmmmm! Needless to say this was a very short and upsetting lunch! Icing on the cake - the 2 girls looked so bored! However they were very prompt in taking payment - no time wasted there.

3  Thank Shellishelly
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food was bland. The service was mediocre. The cleanliness was great. The location was great. The decor was boring.