“Healthy Deliciousness!”

Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Nanaimo
British Columbia, Canada
“Healthy Deliciousness!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We have ordered Rawmbas for our working lunches a few times now. Everything we have tried has been super delicious and completely satisfying. I wouls highly reccomend this restaurant to anyone. I had the sun burger on our last order and it was awesome!

Visited March 2012

Maryland
“Both my tastebuds and my body thanked me!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I can't believe I only just discovered Rawmbas when it's been in Nanaimo since August 2011. This vegan, raw food focused restaurant on Stewart is all about making fast, fresh food that is delicious and good for you, too. And it really is delicious! I have tried their falafel wrap (everything is made from scratch, including the sundried tomato wrap), sunburger, and pizza and loved all of them; my daughter's favourite is the pizza and my other daughter is crazy for their berry smoothie. Worth finding and trying. Very small restaurant so be prepared to take your food to go. Everything we have tried has been under 10 bucks.

• Visited February 2012