“Love at first bite”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Petit-Rocher, Canada
“Love at first bite”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Keep up the good work. Nice selection of fabulous food. Love the atmosphere, Tammy and Daniel and all the staff are friendly and nice to see them at work in the kitchen.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Mireille R

Nanaimo, Canada
“A truly amazing little place”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

2 Chefs really has no pretensions other than serving very good food for very reasonable prices. My wife introduced me to the restaurant and I have been back alone since. The food was great and the service excellent on both my visit and it will become a staple on my downtown visits.

• Visited March 2013
BC
“My new favourite in Nanaimo”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic eggs Benny and French toast. I love their homemade jam and ketchup. Friendly fast service too. New go-to brunch place.

Vancouver Island
“Great soups”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have only been for lunch but the soup and sandwich has been very tasty and staff friendly, Its always clean and tidy. Its very handy when in the downtown area. I would reccomned this to my friends

Visited February 2013
Nanaimo
“Will be back!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We tried 2 Chefs Affair for the first time today and thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. If you are looking for ambiance, this isn't the place. If you are looking for great food, this place has it. We ordered the 'health conscious' breakfast- poached eggs on top of a richly flavoured, delicious ratatouille, served with multi-grain bread and the Pulled Pork Sliders served with Asian slaw and their soup of the day (carrot blood orange). The pulled pork sliders were the nicest we have ever had and the soup was incredible. The soup was so good we actually ordered two to go for lunch this week. They also sell frozen containers of their soups, pastas, and numerous other items. We were very pleased and will return for another visit in the future.

• Visited March 2013