“A Bed and Breakfast Gem in Nanaimo!”

Stephenson Point Seaside B&B
Ranked #15 of 33 Nanaimo B&B and Inns
Walla Walla
“A Bed and Breakfast Gem in Nanaimo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2010

Stephenson Point Seaside B& B was the perfect place for my week long conference. My room was clean and quiet. The view was fabulous. I loved watching the ferry boats early in the morning and the lights of Nanaimo in the evenings.
The hot tub overlooks the ocean view and a short walk down the hill to the water provides a refreshing swim.
Breakfast was delicious. Being vegetarian wasn't even a problem. The home atmosphere was wonderful and the "staff" : ) were absolutely the nicest people.
I would recommend this B&B to everyone.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

We had a wonderful stay at Stephenson Point Seaside B&B. The owner of the B&B, Cher, was so warm and friendly and made us feel so welcome in her lovely seaside home. We stayed in the suite which had an comfy kingsize bed and also a sofa bed for the kids. The views from the suite are spectacular and the weather during our visit to Vancouver Island was perfect! Breakfast is varied and scrumptious and Cher even packed us yummy homemade scones or muffins for our morning snack each day! What a treat!!

There is also a gazebo at the bottom of the property where you can relax.

The home is spotless and the details that went into making our stay as pleasant as possible certainly made this B&B a home away from home!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Coquitlam, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2010

We enjoyed the spectacular views and the very gracious host, Cher, who was always ready with any information we required. The Seaside room was large and a great place to enjoy the view no matter what time of day. Cher provided us with delicious breakfasts each day and if unable to finish the muffin or scone sent us on our way with these special treats. The location is away from downtown but close enough to drive easily to all the Nanaimo areas.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2010

From the reservation process to the checkout process the hostess Cher was beyond accomodating. She picked me up at the bus station on my first day and just made me feel immediately at ease. The feeling continued right through my stay and I found myself excited to get back "home" at the end of a busy day at "work". By the time she dropped me off at the bus station I was feeling like I was leaving home and promising to stay in touch. The view really could not be beat and it was spectacular to sit at the front window and watch the ferry and the birds with a cup of tea in my hand. My room was spacious and very comfortable and everything was spotlessly clean. I recommend this B&B to anyone who is looking for a perfect balance of company and privacy.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Calgary, AB
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2010

I completely agree with all the other reviews. This B&B is the best in Nanaimo! Cher welcomed us into her gorgeous home as if we were long-lost friends! The view of the ocean is truly spectacular! The Seaside Room was exactly as advertised. The sheets were the softest ever and waking up to the glorious sunrise was amazing! Breakfast was truly delicious and Cher was kind enough to offer us muffins to go for our drive back to the airport. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks Cher!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Lummi Island, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2010

Gracious and attentive hostess. Nice room with desk, couch, and good light,
Breakfast were varied and really good. Convenient location with views of Departure Bay from my room.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
seattle, wa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

This B&B exceeded all of my expectations. From the comfort and cleanliness to the great breakfast and warm hospitality, it was all great! I look forward to visiting again in the Spring or Summer so I can enjoy the decks and views!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business