Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Best Place to Charter a Yacht on Southern Vancouver Island

Reviewed June 24, 2018
Nolty
Duncan

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This was my first charter with NYC. I thought it was first class service. Ian was knowledgeable and gave a good orientation with the 34' power boat we chartered for a week to the Gulf Islands. We came over on the ferry from Vancouver, they picked us up and loaned us one company vehicle to pick up our supplies. Charts were current, boat was clean and in top condition. We will use them again.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

My sixth yacht charter in ten years and the best service,best prepared yacht and most helpful staff I've experienced ever.
Ian and Beth have years of experience in the business and it shows. All the boats on display at their marina are in excellent condition and ready for use.
On this trip we chose a 49 foot Grand Banks. It came well equipt and ready to go exploring. A two hour crossing of the Georgia Strait and you are in Beautiful Jervis inlet and areas beyond. I highly recommend this Charter Company.

Date of experience: June 2018