“Beautiful condo with hot tub (pool) and great...”
other travelers have booked this property
Time to relax and just breath! Come and enjoy the island.
Spacious living area with wonderful Ocean views. Sunsets from our Main Deck.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Time to relax and just breath! Come and enjoy the island.
Spacious living area with wonderful Ocean views.
Sunsets from our Main Deck.
Gentle breezes fill our condo thru the patio doors, making summers quite comfortable.
Relax on our main deck and watch sailboats go by.
Enjoy a morning coffee from the main deck while taking in the breath taking view
Enjoy lounging by the private pool with a panoramic ocean view
Oceanside Year round heated Hot Tub & Seasonal Pool
Comfortable Queen Size Master Bedroom with Garden views on 3rd Floor.
Sunrise at our condo.
View from the living room of the Gulf Islands & the Stuart Channel.
Adventure awaits.
Bright and spacious fully equipped kitchen.
Back patio off of the kitchen, great for relaxing under the cedar trees.
Beautiful landscaped grounds await you here at Inn of the Sea.
Entrance to our condo.
Warm and inviting main living area.
Inn of the Sea private dock to moor your boat.
Go for a hike and check out a waterfall.  There are lots of hiking trails in the surrounding area.
Cozy up an enjoy the ambience of a fire in our fireplace.
Our beach at sunrise
Bright & spacious living area.
You may be lucky and get to see the Orcas that frequent our channel
Our condo is the 4th one  from the left, Top & middle floors, with ocean views.
Guests Waterfront BBQ area. we offer 3 BBQ areas on the property.
Butchart Gardens is a must see.  Only 1.5 hour drive from the condo.
Take in some breathtaking sunsets at Neck Point, Nanaimo.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
seaveegee
London, Canada
“Beautiful condo with hot tub (pool) and great views!”
Reviewed February 27, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This two story condo is amazing. I stayed there by myself so I just used the top floor and it was great. The floor to ceiling windows give it so much light. I woke up to bald eagles cries every morning and they fly overhead all day. It is a beautifully appointed condo with everything you need for a great vacation. The property is clean and neat and everyone is friendly. The location is nice and private but also close enough to lots of great places to visit.
I would rent this condo again. You won’t be disappointed.

Feb 28, 2018
Christina, I'm so glad you loved your stay at our vacation condo, and yes the large windows and skylight provide awesome lighting. You were the perfect guest and we are looking forward to your return. Thank you so much for the great review! Tammy
LoveTrave...
“Beautiful, peaceful condo”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We spent a wonderful New Years here. It's a shame the hot tub closes at dusk, but besides that, everything about this place, as well as our stay was perfect.
The kitchen is fully stocked, the place was spotlessly clean, and the condo felt truly homey and cozy. Tammy contacted me through email, and was very helpful with providing every thing we needed to know.

Glad we decided to stay here, and thinking of going back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 4, 2018
Udu, I am so glad you all had a wonderful New Years at our condo. Thank you so much for the awesome review!! You were lovely guests to have stay at our vacation home and we would love to have you back again anytime. Tammy
Colleen H
Barriere
“Yes, this property really IS as beautiful as shown.”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I'd never booked a private property such as this before so I was quite nervous. But Tammy (owner) made it super easy and was totally accommodating. Not only does this property look just as stunning as it is shown in the photos here, it's maybe even a bit better! So clean and so comfortable. I admit I'm kinda picky about cleanliness but this property didn't let me down at all! There wasn't anything about the property that I would change (other than to make it mine! LOL. Off to buy some lottery tickets!). We had 4 adults and 2 seven year old boys with us and we didn't find we were on top of each other for the four nights we stayed. Beds were very comfortable - even the hide-a-beds. There's a DVD player, books and games to play, and an amazing pool (see the photo? Yes, it looks EXACTLY like that!) . It's close to everything and the kids loved it there as much as the adults. I hope to visit again one day.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 7, 2017
Colleen, Thank You so much for this lovey review! I am so glad you and your family loved our condo as much as we do, and that you had such a wonderful stay!! You were awesome guests to have at our vacation home, you took great care of it and we would love for you and your family to come back and stay anytime! Tammy.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing