My boyfriend and myself decided to go away just to get out of town for a couple of days and we decided to stay at the Pine and Picket. We had no idea what to expect and what we were getting ourselves into, until we stayed here. When we arrived we were greeted by Ania and shown around her place. We got to meet Ginger her puppy who was adorable and we also had a chance to briefly meet Ingvar.
The next morning Ania made us her famous Eggs Benedict (which was amazing!) and then the next day we had her French waffles with a banana and strawberry topping. Let me just say that this food is just spectacular and Ania is such a geniune lady. We shared stories and she helped us with looking for places to hike around the city. To sum things up we had a really great experience with her and we really appreciated everything! The place had a great view of the ocean and we had everything we needed and it was just an overall great experience for a couple in a town they know not much about :)
Thank you very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the Nanaimo ferry terminal with incredible views of Departure Bay & Newcastle Channel. 2 beautifully appointed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, sundecks overlooking the waterfront, close to kayak rentals, seaplanes; one of your hosts is a French Chef! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Pine & Picket B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pine & Picket Bed And Breakfast
- The Pine & Picket Hotel Nanaimo