The lovely Pine & Picket made our stay in Nanaimo to a funny, culinary excellent, and very comfortable one. In the Madagaskar room we had more than everything you need - from bodylotion to dvd's - everything. Everything was clean and created with so much love. Ania and Ingvar are such lovely characters. Ania, a french chef, we fell under her cuisine-spell. She even considers your allergies or intolerances in her cooking. Everything is homemade and fresh and the fruits from their garden. And Ingvar serenaded us when we arrived :-) . Both are very welcoming and helpful as well as they give you the privacy you need.
We rate the Pine & Picket to the best B&B we've ever been to!
Thank you Ania and Ingvar for the great stay in your house!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the Nanaimo ferry terminal with incredible views of Departure Bay & Newcastle Channel. 2 beautifully appointed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, sundecks overlooking the waterfront, close to kayak rentals, seaplanes; one of your hosts is a French Chef! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Pine & Picket B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pine & Picket Bed And Breakfast
- The Pine & Picket Hotel Nanaimo