My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights during May and were extremely well looked after by Ania and Ingvar. They were helpful and informative when we were making the booking, despite us changing our minds twice about when we wanted to stay, and also when we were at the Pine and Picket. We were due to pick up a hire car the day after we arrived and Ingvar insisted on driving us to where we were picking it up and offered to stay while we collected and guide us back. The breakfasts were superb and we were made to feel very welcome throughout our stay. We were treated to a glass of homemade quince wine one evening and the short musical interlude provided personally by Ingvar was an added bonus. The accommodation was spacious and clean and we appreciated the comfortable lounge and drink making facilities shared with up to 2 other guests and also the balcony with views over Departure Bay. I have no hesitation in recommending this excellent B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the Nanaimo ferry terminal with incredible views of Departure Bay & Newcastle Channel. 2 beautifully appointed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, sundecks overlooking the waterfront, close to kayak rentals, seaplanes; one of your hosts is a French Chef! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Pine & Picket B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pine & Picket Bed And Breakfast
- The Pine & Picket Hotel Nanaimo