An unfortunate hotel experience in Victoria led us to the Pine & Picket a day earlier than we had planned and we are so glad. Ingvar & Ania are great hosts, very welcoming, with great stories of their own but interested in their guests' stories as well. The rooms are cozy, clean and very nicely decorated. Two upstairs balconies offer wonderful views, and the upstairs sitting room is welcoming with coffee & tea available at all times. Breakfasts are unforgettable for the food, attention to detail and conversation. We had 3 nights there and could have stayed longer. We had a wonderful time and feel we made good friends in Ania and Ingvar. Hopefully we will return!
Carol & Vic, Minneapolis, MN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the Nanaimo ferry terminal with incredible views of Departure Bay & Newcastle Channel. 2 beautifully appointed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, sundecks overlooking the waterfront, close to kayak rentals, seaplanes; one of your hosts is a French Chef! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Pine & Picket B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pine & Picket Bed And Breakfast
- The Pine & Picket Hotel Nanaimo