“Authentic”
Review of Hector's Casa

Hector's Casa
Ranked #53 of 622 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Kelowna, Canada
“Authentic”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I always thought Taco Time was Mexican food. Then I had Hector's. Now I know! I had the stuffed peppers and one was very mild and for some reason the other was too hot. It was still very good and I'd order it again.

Vancouver, Canada
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We love Hector's Casa, great colorful atmosphere, delicious food, Hector is really friendly, great service, delicious drinks

Visited September 2012
West Kelowna, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We liked Hector's so much, we ordered from them twice! They have a good takeout menu with a lot of options. I appreciated the combination platters so we could try several different things for a good price. Everything was delicious, especially the beef taquitos

Visited September 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“A bit Mexico in Kelowna”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The restaurant looked nice from outside, so my wife and dropped in and sat on the patio out back (You have to sit outside on their patio), it was like being in a small Mexican villa!
The portions were a bit small, but maybe I was just really hungry? Had the Burrito which was quite flavorful and the meal came with chips and salsa!

• Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“who would have expected authentic Mexican in Kelowna”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've been here a few times with work collegues and will not turn down a chance to come here. Great food. Great food and more great food. The service is attentive and atmosphere inviting.

Visited August 2012