“Best restaurant I've been to in Kelowna”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #8 of 647 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central City
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Both times I've been here I've had good service and a hot, tasty meal. The service was very friendly and server was there when I needed something. Atmosphere is pleasant and not too noisy.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

A last minute decision to eat out had us booking at the Cactus Club for dinner.We were a table for 10 so they made room for us on 3 round bar tables which wasn't the best way to eat but once the drinks came out all was forgiven! The sangria was the best I have ever had and I was told the Bellinis were sensational.I had the butternut squash ravioli which was devine and the rest of the meals at the table were all a hit! The place was packed for a Monday night so they must be doing something right.I simply had to try the dessert so went for the chocolate caramel peanut butter slice which was probably the best dessert I have ever eaten.We in Australia don't use peanut butter and chocolate to the extent they do here in the USA and Canada but I would love someone back home to come up with this dessert. A must visit place next time your up in Kelowna, I loved it !!!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Never seen such a great women's washroom. Nice place! We went for a light night snack. We shared butternut squash ravioli with truffel oil. Very tastey!

1  Thank kathykaplar
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Service was great. Hostesses are great eye candy for the guys. Service is average because the girls are more concerned about their appearance than providing good service.

Food is good. Bit pricey but it's a club that is meant more for the pick up crowd than for travellers looking for a place to eat.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We used to go to BC for business and haven't been back in 6 years. We went for a wedding this past weekend and as we were driving from the airport we saw the Cactus Club. It brought back great memories so we pulled in right away. It was just as fabulous as we remembered. The bellinis are the best you will ever find. Tasted exactly like we remembered. The food was delicious. Our waitress Natalie heard what we were saying about our memories at the Cactus Club and she treated us like royalty. We had the best experience thanks to Natalie and the great drinks and food!