“Upscale hooters” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 610 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central City
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar Kelowna, a casual dining restaurant is within walking distance from the Orchard Park Mall. We offer a full menu, bar and great patio. Open late.
British Columbia
“Upscale hooters”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The only thing good about Moxies is the decor/atmosphere. I can see it being a good spot to eat if you were 20 and single and were willing to give up good food to look at attractive servers. For the price I thought the food was very average. Lots of better choices for dining in Kelowna.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Toronto, Canada
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

love the food, and the great interior decorating Moxie's does. the out door patio is very modern and funky, has to be seen.

Visited April 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Off the path, kind of a plus”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Kelowna is littered with these kinds of restaurants but this Moxies works out a little better for me.
With a great lounge and a location a bit off the beaten path its a great place to go for a meal and a drink or a small amount of drinks when you don't want to be right in the mix. Even still its a short bus ride from the downtown.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
British Columbia Canada
“Got someone else's left overs!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Went to Moxie's Restaurant in Kelowna on July 2, 2013. Sat outside because it was a very hot day. They have misters, but they are very full and you get rather wet. Was good though because it cooled us down. Temp was 40 degrees C!!
Food was not bad. Not wow but good. One of our party had a dairy allergy and they were very attentive to that. The reason I gave them an average was because my husband enjoyed his ribs and was looking forward to left overs the next night. However, we were given someone else's leftovers so they went in the garbage. Not good attention to detail.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible expierence, will not return.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I decided to go here with a friend since i have not been here for years. It was a horrible expierence, first just walking in, I got a quiet snooty "greet" from the so called "hostess" I told her I was meeting a friend, she didn't even show me where she was, she points down the hall, where I had to look around to find her. There was honestly 6 tables not even. The menu wasnt anything exciting, so my friend and I just ordered a salad. Just for something light. And what I got was a tiny plate filled with extremely overdressd lettuce, and a overpowering and way to strong flavour to even deal with. It was not worth 13.99 at all, not even the quantity, and it did not taste right at all, and was way to soggy. The service was OKAY, but she did not seem to care at all. And the table that I was sitting at, was across from the open kitchen, all I can see is servers, and MANAGERS, texting away. Especially the manager. I was not impressed. Working in a restaurant for a while now and seeing this type of service I was not impressed. Especially when there is hardly any tables. I wish I could say better things but honestly it was not good!

• Visited June 2013