“Not bad!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central City
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We wanted a restaurant without going to downtown Kelowna and through Trip Advisor found Ozeki Japanese Restaurant within 5 minutes of our B&B. we had made a booking luckily as being a Saturday night the place was full. We were given a private room which was quite authentic. The sashimi was very good but unfortunately they brought the main dinner first and we turned it back until we had finished our starter. The main was good but wold have been a lot better if not left standing for the time we took to finish our starter. Overall we enjoyed the night and wold recommend it.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have lived in Japan for 15 years and this place does a great job of recreating a Japanese-like atmosphere. The menu is extensive, the food is good, and the prices are also very reasonable. Of course it's not quite the quality you would normally get in Japan but it's about as good as you're going to get outside of Japan. I try to drop in every summer when I get my sashimi and miso soup craving!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Ozeki has been a consistent, authentic Japanese dining establishment for as long as I can remember. Good food, great service and matched decor to the the ethnic food variety, with floor seating booths. You can get simple "Western" sushi or the more traditional cuisine items. The hot Saki is delicious.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I have lived in Japan for a long time. Coming to Kelowna it is a pleasure to frequent Ozeki's which provides very good and varied sushi and sashimi. Moreover the prices are very reasonable. The service is adequate and the environment is as Japanese as the majority of sushi spots in Japan.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I'd been suffering from sashimi withdrawal after moving to Grand Forks, but on my trip to Kelowna I found Ozeki. The staff are friendly, the sashimi portions are large and the sake is good. It's not the best I've ever had but it was good value for the $$ spent. I'd go back again.