“Ladies club visit”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We sent there after a movie with 25 ladies and their spouses. The food was ok. The service was pleasant and polite.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

My husband loves the hot wings, and I love all the salads. Summer spinach salad the Best!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

One of the best beef dips in town, but the servers we had the two times we went were both useless.

1  Thank JoshuArc
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Met my friends from the Newcomers' Club here for lunch and had an excellent time. Good service, good (and plentiful) food, without being rushed. At the table we had three of the home brew that were available and everyone commented favourably. I especially enjoyed the dark ale. We were treated well and not rushed, even though the restaurant was filling up. Too bad it does not have an outdoor patio. And I wish the beer sales were in smaller containers than 64 oz, but that does not mean I won't go back.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

The food is top notch and the prices aren't the typical Kelowna high end. Great place to have some pub food and visit with friends!