“Good Mini Golf”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Highway 97
Neighborhood: Highway 97
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were in Kelowna for a family vacation and went to Scandia to go mini golfing with the kid's. Good course - kid's had fun. Place is a little dated inside, but overall it was a fun time. There is an indoor mini golf course as well, but we opted for the outside one.

1  Thank NanaimoGirl66

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The a/c stopped working in one of the areas. Overall my child loved it. We played mini golf outside at night, very nicely lit up. The chicken that gave out a prize per token my kid loved. Just dance revolution was a hit same with deal or no deal. We plan to return to go gocarting.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This place is a little out dated. Was though excellent for the family to kick back and enjoy some fun and games. With 2 mini golf courses, batting cages, go karts and games and prizes fun for all ages

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We spent about 4 hours here on a rainy day and the kids loved it. Mini golf downstairs was fun, would like to go back and try the batting cages.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We take my daughter here all the time. She is 2 and she loves it. We did the mini golf in the summer and the mosquitos ate us alive, never did the downstairs golf, or the go-carts. I've never been into go carts though since I got a drivers license. We usually get about $5 in tokens, my daughter goes on all the super old school rides, I try to make sure nothing cuts off a finger. She absolutly loves it though and we can always win enough tokens for a sucker or something. Almost every machine in the back room will eat your token, especially the ones with a big pay out that only take one, but every time it happens I tell them and they give me another token to lose. There is a dance dance revolution game, and 2 deal or no deal games. There are a bunch of old ones as well but it isn't fair to say that nothing has been updated. The chicken game almost always gives you a ring, deal or no deal is fun, the 3 person merry-go-round lasts for about 30 minutes. I've never had the food there, I prefer a few of the other places in rutland for pizza (olympia on a monday anyone?) or a burger (burger baron...just don't use the washroom). I never had the slush puppies, I prefer the shave ice from the happy pineapple...a real summer treat (shave ice is way better than anything else on earth fyi).
All in all, I love Scandia for what it is, I never try to make it something else, but getting out of the house with the kids for an hour in the winter and only dropping 5 bucks is pretty good for Kelowna!