“Great little spot for fresh pizza”
Review of Papito's Pizza - CLOSED

Papito's Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Rutland
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We stopped to pick up a pizza for 3 and received smiling service, ungrudging use of the washroom even though it was in the back as this is a take-out place. The pizza tasted great and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed June 25, 2010

We are from Calgary and make frequent trips to Kelowna as we have a beach house here. I would say that my husband and I are true Pizza fanatics and for our palates nothing in town compares . we learned while chatting with a friendly staff member that the owners have been in the pizza business for 22 years here in the Okanagan . I like supporting local businesses and i will fully recommend Papitos Pizza to anyone who is a fan of traditional pan style pizza.

1  Thank summersunn