“Great food”

Ranked #35 of 654 Restaurants in Kelowna
Neighborhood: Rutland
Neighborhood: Rutland
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I visited for the first time over Victoria Day weekend and was very impressed. The entrees are authentic and ingredients are fresh.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Burrito was great. Tostadas great. Hot sauces on the table are very tasty. Friendly people serving. Great place overall!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I'm actually being very generous by giving this Mexican Restaurant 3 stars. We had the Tacos Dorados & the Enchiladas. The Tacos were very dry and the dab of sour cream didn't help much. The Enchiladas were a little better but I wouldn't order either one again. Also, eating with plastic forks & knives was ridiculous. Again, I'm amazed so many liked this place but then again it's just our opinion. We tried it but we definitely wouldn't g back.

1  Thank accuratecritic
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

First time there. Decor was simple but inviting. The menu focuses on a smaller number of great dishes which is fine by me. Food was excellent, staff were friendly. Good value for the price. I will be back!!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Amazing value, authentic food, kind people, fast service a great fuel up or refuel stop on you way to/from Big White!